PhD position on Macroeconomic modeling of damage assessments and climate change adaptation
- Published: 7 May
- Deadline: 14 Jun
- Location: Enschede
The successful candidate will work within the SCALAR research team to explore how various economic sectors in different countries are impacted by floods, how bounded rationality and evolutionary economic dynamics may impact damage functions, and how individual climate change adaptation options can be integrated, given behavioral biases and economic feedbacks.
During this 4-year long project, the PhD student will build up on existing CGE models and flood damage assessments, and extend them further by introducing climate adaptation decisions of households and businesses by linking to agent-based modeling.
4TU Resilience Fellowship programme
- Published: 30 April 2020
- Deadline: 30 May 2020
- Location: Twente, Delft, Eindhoven, Wageningen
The 4TU Resilience Fellowship programme has three categories: Young Resilience Fellows, Resilience Fellows and Resilience Ambassadors. Fellows are selected by the participating universities (see call for proposals). Ambassadors are appointed by the Scientific Steering Group.
The call for proposals for (Young) Resilience Fellows is open until May 30, 2020. When preparing your application, please consider the following requirements:
- You need to have at least 3 years of post-graduate experience (as PhD researcher or practitioner).
- You need to prepare your proposal in consultation with one or more 4TU RE researchers.
- When submitting your application, please put your 4TU RE key contact person in cc.
- The hosting period should be completed within one year of the approval of your application.